CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I've learned this school year

I learned alot about computer programming this year. Some of the lessons are difficult to understand. But, at times goes by. I understand it more.

Last 1st quarter, I learned about html how to program it, their functions and meaning. Html is such a great invention that Tim Berners-Lee invented. It's just hard and difficult to understand and to memorize all the events.

During 2nd to 3rd quarter I learned about C++. The codes are hard to memorize. I think it's the hardest part of the lesson. My grades get low. But it's okay.

During 4th quarter, I learned alot about blog and I have developed my skills in handicrafts making those butterlies, picture frame and the artificial orchid is really fun. But, it's also difficult to do. Luckily, I have done it all.

:]]

0 comments: