CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Overnight


I really enjoy our overnight that happened this February 1, 2008 and it's full of fun. I can explain my enjoyment at that time. All I know, I'm happy when I'm with my friends. But, I'm not really happy 'coz some of my close friends are not there, some doesn't wanna go and others have strict parents:( . It's good that my parents are not really that strict. At that time, I feel like we're back in time, we even play jelly base in the middle of the night. Ma'am also prepared some games like longest line and finding some round yellow, green and orange strips of papers, our group misunderstand Ma'am we thought we can get any yellow, green and orange round object, we even got the trash cans, it's so funny. Until, some of us discovered that we should get those strips of papers Ma'am have just cut, we run from the lobby to the second floor back and fort. But, we just collect or find about 25 strips of papers. After the game, some of us we're starting to talk about it and laugh.

Around 12 midnight we decided to go to bed and sleep but then, some of them wants to play jelly base, then it start there we run from here to there, wow! After the game, we rest, then some play play station games, others go to sleep including Ma'am but we decided not to sleep, but I think around 3 something I decided to sleep but, some of my classmates continue to chit-chat. Then, when after all woke up, we went to the lobby and took this picture. Notice that some of them are still sleepy. hehehe! What a nice experience!

2 comments:

ErNeSt said...

Bakit Ako ang SikaT!!!

SDUMP LILA said...

yay!!! porqe nasa harap ka, sikat ka na. LOL